The rep named Cody, called my husband grumpy and told me that maybe I shouldn't let him call places when he wasn't in a good mood and then lied to me and said that there were NO supervisors there.Come on, I am not ***!

I work as a supervisor in customer service and there is ALWAYS a supervisor there!! Needless to say we never even received the original trial shipment and then they charged us $50.00 for the next shipment! What a rip off!

This company needs to be shut down immediately!Plain and simple they are crooks!!!

Had an Experience with Pharmazone Labs?

Comments

Sono Bello - Venus legacy treatment dont work Sono Bello "I had venus legacy treatment done on my arms for 10 treatments at the sacramento area in Howe ave on July 16 2016. This treatment was recommended to me by..." Read more Aspen Dental - Nightmare!  Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more Aspen Dental " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..." Read more Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more