Grayson, Kentucky

THIS COMPANY STEALS YOUR MONEY BY NOT SENDING THE SAMPLE OUT FOR THE 10 DAY TRIAL PERIOD, THEN THEY CHARGE YOU BEFORE YOU HAD TIME TO USE THE SAMPLE PRODUCT AND BEFORE YOU CNA CALL TO CANCEAL, THEN THEY ARE NO CUSOTMER SERVICE, TO HELP YOU WITH ANY ISSUES, THEY DO NOT LET YOU SPEAK AND THEY JUST RAMBLE ON THAT YOU HAD 10 DAYS FROM THE TIME YOU CALLED THEM FOR THE SAMPLE, EVEN THOUGH THEY DO NOT SEND THE SAMPLE OUT FOR 4 TO 6 DAYS THEN IT`S ALMOST 10 DAYS BEFORE YOU RECEIVE YOUR SAMPLE, THEN THEY CHARGE YOU AGAIN, THIS IS A SCAM FROM A COMPNAY THAT RENTS A SMALL OFFICE FOR A FEW GIRLS TO TAKE CALLS AND TELL THE CUSTOMER`S THEY ARE TO LATE.

Comments

The exact same thing happened to me! These @$$holes!

Karori, Wellington, New Zealand #23681

I was scammed by these people as well.I agreed to ONLY pay the shipping and handling on the initial free sample and they have charged by credit card in both June and July almost $50 dollars.

Because of them I will have to cancel my card.

I did successfully get someone on the phone today but after she got my name and zip code, she put me on hold and then hung up.DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS @$#%#$@% COMPANY!!!!