Free introductory shipment you just pay the shipping and handling of $4.95.You are told if you want to continue with the program or decide not to there is a 30 day period...well its more like 10 days and I was billed for a 2 months supply at the 10 day mark.

I was also enrolled in two reward travel and hotel discount programs which I did not authorize. I cancelled the program and was given a portion of my 60.00 + dollars back...Well the rewards programs were never cancelled. Well 3 months and $138.00 later. So much for the FREE TRIAL...

This company PHARMAZONE LABS is a rip off and a scammer...

the strips were terrible they were old and cracked up....did not work for me.

Comments

Monson, Massachusetts, United States #3206

Call the owner of Pharmazone.Tim Isaac, cell, 623-203-6573.

This guy is a piece of work.

He has many on going cases in Arizona with FDA, DOJ, BK, all public info.Start contacting the Arizona Attorney General There is a chance to get your money back in one of the many cases.

Discovery Bay, California, United States #2441

I do not even want to get into all the details, but I suggest you file a complaint with the Arizona Attorney General.I did, and they responded right away.

The company sent them a letter full of ***, so I am working with the attorney general to get my money back.If we all file, we can cause enough grief for this company to either fold, or spend lots of dollars to make us all go away.